Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stealing From Kim, Again

I don't know why Kim has suddenly decided to start food-bloggin', but damn, I'm in favor of it. Some of this may be repeats, but oh well, it's a free site--you get what you pay for!

1) Where & what did you eat last night? In my living room--leftover pizza from Grimaldi's.

2) Are you a good cook? I think so. Like my writing, sometimes I'm lazy, but every now and then I hear the muse and just go nuts.

3) What's currently in your fridge? A gallon of milk, coffee creamer, three bottles of Michelob Light, 2 bottles of white wine, a dozen eggs, a few varieties of cheese and lunchmeat, condiments, leftover Spanish rice, three oranges.

4) Marmite? WTF is marmite? Is it like Skittles? I'm imagining something like a cross between Gnutella and mincemeat.

5) Do you have a comfort food? Pot roast w/ veggies. Fettuccine alfredo. Chicken noodle soup.

6) What is your favorite restaurant? I've got a few--Grimaldi's, Grand Lux, the Peppermill.

7) What was your most memorable meal? Dinner at The Palm at Caesars Palace two years ago. Fantastic food, even better company (about ten of my best friends), my "first date" with Sticky.

8) Do you have a favorite food scene from the movies? Well, of course Meg Ryan eating her salad in When Harry Met Sally is always a favorite. John Belushi loading up in the cafeteria just before the food fight in Animal House. And when Harold and Kumar finally get to White Castle.

9) What's your favorite cinema snack? Buttered popcorn and Junior Mints.

10) Raw Fish? Oh hell yeah. I loves me some good sushi. Spicy tuna rolls are about as good as it gets. And I've been known to experiment with other lesser-known freakier types of sushi on occasion, also.

11) What would your last meal be? Man, that's a tough one. Something that put me to sleep, hopefully. I guess I'd go with a big juicy steak and such.

12) Which TV cook irritates you the most? No question, Rachel Ray.


Mikey

No comments: