Sunday, February 03, 2008

Oh My Dear God...

I am *so* ashamed...

Regular readers know of my undying love and devotion to the Rams--they've been my favorite team ever since I was old enough to understand what the NFL was. I was so upset after they lost Super Bowl XIV that I was wanting to see the guy in the hijacked blimp carry out his evil plan on 'Black Sunday' later that night and 'get' the Steelers and all their fans. (Anybody remember that movie?). Luckily, that never happened, because later in life I found out that my buddy Eddie B.--a huge Steelers fan--was at the game with his dad...

Nowadays, the only team I wish bad things on is the Seahawks. I kinda like the Steelers, and the Jags, now.

But this... Oh dear god-- I just don't have the words. I cannot even begin to defend my own team for the following abomination which you are about to see.

You will probably want to take a shower after watching it. You don't want to catch Teh Ghey.




And here I thought that the Super Bowl Shuffle video the Bears did back in the 80's was the gayest sports video ever recorded. Clearly I was wrong.

Anyhow, since this footage is now 'out there' and the genie can't be put back in the bottle, I will no longer make fun of anyone else's team in the entire NFL, at least until the pre-season.

At least now I understand why that dude with the rainbow afro was always in the End Zone seats at every game...

Mikey

No comments: