Monday, May 14, 2007

A Proper Beat-Down

This article about the five suckiest musical instruments is worth a read, especially if you have dabbled in the musical arts at some point in your past, or have been surrounded by band geeks. I giggled my way all the way through it, nodding my head in agreement.

Money quote:

"It's hard to play a fugue on something so out of tune."

No, it's hard to play a fugue period, you pretentious f*ck.

Heh. I wish I would've had that line in my arsenal back in the day when I had three classes in one semester with an annoying music major who's favorite subject was the pipe organ.

And all this time, all I could come up with was "A good craftsman doesn't blame his tools..."

The riff about the bagpipes also cracks me up, reminding me of the time the question was asked "Why is the skirted man torturing a cat in his armpit?"

Hie thee hence, and read.


Mikey

No comments: