Tuesday, May 01, 2007

God Bless the Internet!

As most people do, I have two email addresses. One "legitimate" one, and one Yahoo! mailbox that I use whenever I make online purchases or have to register on websites or whatnot.

Anyhow, I don't check the Yahoo mailbox but a couple times a week, and when I do, it's usually full of crap. The Bulk folder is especially hit hard.

Before deleting it's contents, I usually click over and see if anything important got filtered over. Usually it's all junk, but every now and then I find something useful. Today, however, I found an email caught up in the spam filter that made me laugh out loud. The sender was some unrecognized name, but the subject line was classic:

If you are into worshiping the Black Woman's Ass, I am about to take you to church!

Tempting as it was to click it open and read it, I resisted.

I worship a lot of things, but the Black Woman's Ass is not one of them. Unless that ass is attached to Aisha Tyler or Tyra Banks or somebody hot like that. But that really wouldn't be 'worshiping' per se, more like just attending services and leaving a small donation in the collection plate.

But that idea might be bordering on blasphemy, as my attention has lately been drawn to an attractive redhead I met recently whose body is quite the temple, and I'm hoping to score an invite to Sunday services pretty soon.

We shall see.

In the meantime, my faith in the internet is unwavering. It never fails to provide good comedy.

Mikey

No comments: