Sunday, January 14, 2007

Must Be Done By Tuesday At 1:00 PM

  1. Wash and vaccuum the truck
  2. Finish all the laundry
  3. Wrap the last of the Christmas presents
  4. Pack the mini Christmas tree and an extension cord
  5. Find my big suitcase
  6. Find the four different pairs of shoes I'm going to need next week (flip flops, tennis shoes, loafers, and the black clogs for work)
  7. By some Coke and Dr. Pepper to mix with the Crown Royal
  8. Pack the Crown Royal
  9. Charge the iPod
  10. Charge the cellphone
  11. Put new blades on the razor
  12. Change the batteries in the digital camera
  13. Vaccuum the bedroom
  14. Get five stacks of low society from the bank
  15. Reconfirm the dinner reservations
  16. Fix the zipper on my hoodie
  17. Transfer a selection of fine cigars from the humidor to a ziploc baggie
  18. Refill the jet lighter
  19. Locate my sunglasses
  20. Iron a pair of dress pants and my blue twill shirt
  21. Clean and the bathroom, wash the rugs
  22. Take out the trash
  23. Find all of my matchplay coupons and put them in my wallet
  24. Find some jeans and sweaters for the cold weather next week
  25. Pack
  26. Drink the rest of the milk before it goes bad
Mikey

No comments: