Monday, January 01, 2007

First Post

Good Morning, er, afternoon, and welcome to 2007.

Work was incredibly busy last night, as you might imagine, and my plan was to just come straight home and go to bed once I got cut loose. Funny how your friends can ruin your good intentions, though. Instead of going home and remaining sober as a judge, I ended up with a group of fellow degenerates at our local watering hole celebrating the New Year just a few hours later than the rest of the world. I crawled home around 7 am this morning, turned on ESPN hoping to catch the early bowl games, which I slept through, of course, but at least I was lucid enough to remember to record the Rose Parade.

Right now I'm moving very slowly, and will probably spend most of the rest of the afternoon lounging in front of the tube watching the Rose Bowl before heading back to one last night of work at the end of a very long week. Lunch, today, will consist of bottled water, Advil, and a vitamin.

Mikey

No comments: