Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Blame Sticky

In case you're wondering about the latest lack of updates, it's not my fault--I'm blaming Sticky for distracting me and keeping me from my blogging duties.

But it's easy to get distracted. We're busy anticipating her upcoming Vegas visit, and when we're not talking about that we're busy daydreaming about other places we'd like to go on vacation sometime in the future. Right now, Sandals Grande St. Lucian is at the top of the list. But that's not based on any type of foreseeable reality, just a happy thought that makes it easier to get out of bed each day.

Of course while we were discussing such fun "What if..." topics like that and kicking around the internet for ideas, I came across this very cool picture:



It's like getting run down by an oceanic biker gang.

Mikey

No comments: