Monday, September 13, 2010

The Good News Is, I'm Alive!


Ok gang, for those of you who aren't aware, y'all almost lost me this weekend. Seriously--I was thisclose to saying goodbye for the last time. It was a very close call.

I'll give the entire story with all the details in a few days, but right now it's damn near impossible to type--I'm laid up in the Intensive Care Unit at Vanderbilt Medical Center and will probably be here all week. I went in Friday morning and already had one major surgery and will be having a follow-up procedure this afternoon.

More details later, but the bottom line is that it was very scary a couple days ago, but my recovery has been nothing short of miraculous. I've got a great network of family and friends for support, and I'll be ok, it'll just take some time.

More later.

Mikey

No comments: