Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'll Get To It...

Just not right now.

I've been stuck in a rut these past few days, and just really haven't had the urge to write anything. I'm kinda feeling it now, but it's after 2:00 am and I have to get some sleep. I've got an audition this morning and I need to be well-rested and prepared. I'm going to get up in a few hours, iron my nicest white cotton shirt, and then spend an hour or so practicing my Stud and PLO games. I can count on one hand all the times I dealt stud and Omaha in the past two years, but I've never dealt pot-limit.

Just gotta remember the shortcut--Three times the last bet, plus the trail--and I'll do fine. I hope it goes well--I'm running out of jobs to apply for out here.

So once I finish that up, I'll come back home and do some writing. Maybe I'll have something up by Tuesday night. If not then, Wednesday morning.

Mikey

No comments: