Sunday, April 02, 2006

Speaking of Bees...

I'd love to do a nice epic post about all that's happened in the past three or four days, but I'm so busy and I just don't have the time right now. Between work, school, and all the visitors, I don't have any free time on my hands whatsoever until sometime late in the day on Tuesday, so blogging may be light-to-nonexistent until then.

I was hoping to post a bunch of stuff today, but I ended up going out with my favorite Pussycat Doll Stephanie last night after work and didn't get home until the sun served as a blinding reminder that whenever I leave the house at night, I need to make sure to carry my sunglasses with me, because you just never know... So I ended up sleeping most of the day, and I've spent the rest of my time either doing housekeeping chores or helping one of my sisters with her financial planning (hey, she named me as her sole beneficiary--and she lives dangerously--so I gotta make sure she gets rich!).

I did, however, manage to upload a bunch more photos, which I'll be sharing with everyone as soon as I get a few hours when I'm home and not sleeping.

And, since I lost an hour last night, I suddenly realize that it's time for me to hit the shower and go back to work.

Have a wonderful Monday and I'll catch up as soon as I can.

Mikey

No comments: