Monday, December 07, 2009

Longer Than I Thought

--UPDATED LATE MONDAY NIGHT--


I had a fairly busy day on Sunday, and I tore my house completely apart looking for a couple of pictures to use in my Road Trip post. Seriously, it looked like a bomb went off in the dining room. On the plus side--I found my guitar books that I thought were lost and gone forever! Eventually, I found the photos, too, but damn, it took a couple of hours out of my day. And AC came over last night to watch the Vikings/Cards game and such, so that also took a chunk out of my writing time.

Anyhow, this thing is taking longer than anticipated, even after spending several hours on it both on Saturday and on Sunday. Right now it's almost 1:00 am on Monday morning, and I'm still typing away. But the horizon is still a blur, so it probably won't be up first thing in the morning.

Sorry, but thanks for your patience. I'm trying to make it good.

Mikey out.

**Update**

It's 11:00 pm on Monday night, and I'm still writing. It feels like it's turning into a book... I worked on it for several more hours today, but I'm also sprinkling in a few pictures here and there, so that's what's taking so much time. If work is slow tonight, it'll be up sometime by Tuesday afternoon, I'm hoping.

No comments: