Thursday, August 28, 2008

Knocking Out A Few More Emails

Since so many people have asked, and it'll save me from sending the same email over and over again, these are the sunglasses that I got. Instead of the tortoise-shell frames featured in the pic, I went with plain black, and I also got mine with the 'Spring Creek Copper' lenses. They fit my head perfectly, and they look better than I thought they would. I must've gone through hundreds of different online sites for prescription sunglasses, but luckily I stumbled onto this one. It's bookmarked of course, and I'm actually thinking of getting a second pair, just because this pair exceeded my expectations and I know my history with expensive sunglasses.

And after yesterday's deliver of books, clothes, and sunglasses, I think I'm down to waiting for just one more box from Amazon to be delivered early next week, and then all of my goodies will have arrived. Now that I've got all these new books, I wish I were going on a cruise next week so that I could lay around on deck in a chaise lounge reading them while sipping on umbrella drinks and watching the ocean roll by. But, no such luck--I'll be working instead.

But don't cry for me, Argentina, because things aren't that bad. The money has been great lately, and I actually enjoy what I do. And just when I was beginning to let the doubts creep in about my newest favorite lady since I hadn't heard from her in a couple of days, well, sometime in the middle of the night last night my phone was going off. She sent me a text message saying that she hadn't forgotten about me but that she'd been swamped the past two days. That was an unexpected bonus which made my day. So I'll give her a call in a few hours and see if we can't schedule some 'together time' at some point over the next few days.

Other than that, there's not much else going on around here.

Mikey

No comments: