Saturday, March 08, 2008

This One's For Falcon Rob (and Eddie B)

Apparently, my technically-challenged roommate seems to think that he can't embed YouTube videos on Blogger anymore. I'm here to tell otherwise. It can be done, and whenever he wakes up, I'll show him how to do it the right way.

In the meantime, here's one of my all-time favorite videos that is still basically the biggest WTF??? ever. I can't believe there are people out there who still haven't seen this, and if you're one of them, you're in for a treat. Enjoy!



I remember seeing this for the first time about six years ago, and it still makes me laugh out loud, even after all this time. And if you think the video is funny, you should see Eddie B get drunk and do the Yatta dance, especially say, in the crosswalk between the Plaza and the Golden Gate in downtown Vegas on a Friday night... That's just quality entertainment.

Mikey

No comments: