Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Oh man, what a great day I see outside of my bedroom window! And word around the campfire is that it's supposed to hit 78 degrees today. Man--what's that like? It's been so long. Of course, the forecast sucks--it's gonna cool off the rest of the week and be cold and rainy on Sunday. But I'm going to take advantage of it and enjoy it while I can.

So what's new around here? Well, my weekend was totally unproductive--I didn't do much at all. I think I got a little too much rest, because I felt sluggish all day yesterday. Finally last night I forced myself to run a couple of errands and do a bit of housecleaning, and I felt much better. While doing my daily rotation of websurfing, however, I uncovered the latest treasure culled from the internet--another artist I'd never heard of before, but man, when I saw this I was blown away.



Wow. Powerful stuff! I'm always humbled when I see somebody with such immense talent, and I think I've watched that video about ten times in the past 12 hours. Makes me want to go and buy all of her albums.

Not much else going on around here. Just that my email box and cellphone are starting to get lit up with the anticipation of the circus coming to town in less than two weeks. It should be an epic adventure.

More later,

Mikey

No comments: