Monday, March 10, 2008

Bookmarks?

I thought I did some pretty good writing these past few days, and thereby thought I would get more responses than what I have had today, which just goes to show that I have no idea what interests people besides food and gambling. Everything else, to torture a pun, seems to be a crapshoot.

Everyone seems to have an opinion of coleslaw though...

Anyhow, I went to my Sitemeter homepage to see who was on and who was lurking, and it raised a question that I cannot figure out on my own.

I check my referral pages all the time, and a majority of my hits come from other blogs that have linked me, or the discussion boards over at T2V because I have a link in my signature. But I get dozens and dozens of hits every day from Google and Yahoo searches where the search terms are nothing but the words 'Hurricane Mikey'.

Who does this???

Obviously if you're searching for Hurricane Mikey, you've heard of me and likely been here before. Do I have that many readers who don't know how to use bookmarks? Or can't? My question is--why not use bookmarks? Why go to Google every day and type it in and use that link?

Are there issues at home or at the office where my site is banned? Seriously--I have to know! It drives me crazy to see so many people going that route--it just doesn't make any sense.

However, while checking the same referral pages, I found out that if you type in the words 'toothless crack hore picture'[sic], guess who's site comes up NUMERO UNO on Google?

That's right baby. Cachet--I haz it! Along those same lines, somebody else used the search term 'Woman Brick' and it led them to me, too. I have no idea what that means, but whoever you are, I hope you found what you were looking for...

Oh well, that's what on my mind this afternoon. Well, that and boobies.

Mikey

No comments: