Friday, May 19, 2006

Simply Amazing

Just poking around the statistics on my site meter, I've discovered that since I started tracking hits at the beginning of February, I've had over 30,000 hits to this website, and I'm averaging 395 visitors a day.

Wow. It's hard to believe that that many people are interested in anything I have to say. Of course, I'm wondering if my daily posts would be slightly less interesting if I lived in say, Buford Georgia.

I know that more than a few of the 395 each day are 'repeat visitors' looking for updates, so I guess that means I'll have to post more often. Shouldn't be a problem now that I've got all this free time on my hands. I guess I could also start working my way through the 700 or so emails still sitting in my inbox from last couple of months when my filters weren't working and I couldn't delete anything. Again, I don't mean to slight anybody or purposefully ignore anyone, but seriously, I was under an avalanche of mail there for awhile and had no free time. Well, at least no free time to sit in front of the computer sifting through hundreds of emails.

Mikey

No comments: