Monday, April 02, 2007

A Poor Excuse...

... is better than none.

Folks, between working, catching up on sleep, meeting friends and family for meals and drinks, (somebody has been here visiting every day since March 13th), and searching for a second job, I just haven't had a bit of free time to myself for the past few days, so that's why there haven't been as many updates as everyone would like.

I promise to do more, but my March Madness trip report is about five pages long already and I'm only on day two. Besides, it's a tough one to write because I have to dance around all kinds of delicate subjects, and I'm the worst at self-editing my thoughts.

I'm going to get some sleep right now and maybe later post another update with the latest news from Vegas-land, and then spend my days off going to school and working on my trip report.

As soon as I get some rest, clean my room, do my laundry, and have a day off, I'll be pounding this new keyboard like Florida pounding on Ohio State.

Patience, grasshopper.

Mikey

No comments: