Friday, March 30, 2007

Lots to Say, No Time to Say It

Hey everybody...

Just checking in--I just got home after running around all day. Turns out that my niece Allison is here with her husband Mike--his band, Savannah Jack, is playing at the Casbar Lounge at the Sahara all week, and she flew in last night to visit for the weekend. So we had lunch together over at Grand Luxe. My buddy Ed W from Phoenix and his wife Michelle are also in town, so they joined us.

So I spent my afternoon at the Venetian having lunch and then hanging out in the lounge drinking some "Sticky Juice" and smoking a cigar. I also won a quick $60 on the Wheel of Fortune machine while waiting for everyone to show up, so the lunch tab was paid for.

Anyhow, I've got about an hour before I start getting ready for work, so I'm going to relax and maybe catch a catnap first. At some point this weekend I'll catch up on this weeks' activities, plus post a brief photo-trip report over on Travel2Vegas.

Should be some stuff here for you by Monday morning.

Mikey

No comments: