Thursday, March 29, 2007

No Mail

Hey everybody...

I finally got the new computer set up, and the old shiatty one taken down. I haven't done the whole move-all-the-files-over thing just yet, I've been too busy to babysit the process. Anyhow, one of the side effects of all this is that my new email setup isn't working just yet, and I haven't pulled my address book over, either. Additionally, when I got back from a week away at the Madness, I had about three hundred emails waiting for me.

I never got around to reading or answering them (in addition to the server problems I was having two weeks previous to that), and then today realized that I don't have access to them here on the new machine. So chances are that most of them will go unanswered--I'm certainly not going to hook up the old machine anytime soon, and it'll probably be a few weeks before I get all the files moved over anyways.

So I send out an apology to all who have emailed me in the past three weeks or so that I haven't gotten back to. Chances are, I won't be answering any emails anytime soon, and even new ones are tied up on the server--I'm still having some minor problems and can't download anything yet. But we're working on it.

Anyhow, that's the news.

I've got more posting to do, but I'm damn short on time this week.

Mikey

No comments: