Sunday, August 28, 2005

Time For A New Tattoo

I have two tattoos. One on the outside of each calf. On my right leg is a gecko. Of course, I had it done before those no-talent assclowns at Geico decided to make all of those horrid commercials and ruined the image of the gecko for the rest of us. On my left leg, I have a great tattoo of a shark. What I love about it is that you can't tell what it is right away, so people are always staring trying to figure it out. Anyhow, it's been five years since I've had one done, and I think it's about time for a third.

I've been thinking about it for a long time, but I couldn't decide what I wanted done. I knew it would be some sort of nautical theme, but I've never found anything cool enough to endure a few hours under the needle for. Until now.

My friends, I give you a vision of my next tattoo:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's going right between the shoulder blades.

Now I just have to find a quality shop around here that can do it justice.

Mikey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture. And to think - in about 5 years, you can ruin it all. You can have the tattoo removed, change your name to "TI" and have a siren battle in your front lawn.

:-)