Monday, August 29, 2005

The Latest Quiz

Another blogger quiz is making it's way around the internet. I've never indulged in one of these exercises, but in my recent commitment to myself to post more often, I figured this was as good a reason as any.

Seven Things I Want to do Before I Die

1. Sail around the world
2. Write a book
3. Buy beachfront property in Cuba
4. Supplement my income with writing
5. Learn to Scuba dive
6. Visit the Normandy battlefields
7. Swim with the Hammerheads at Cocos Island


Seven Things I Can Do

1. Sail a yacht
2. Make people laugh
3. Teach
4. Fly a small airplane
5. Play guitar
6. Cook
7. Write


Seven Things I Can't Do

1. Blow smoke rings
2. Speak a foreign language
3. Build model ships and planes that are worth a damn
4. Finish the chicken fried steak & eggs breakfast at the Peppermill
5. Look at a picture of the ocean without daydreaming
6. Surf
7. Sit through Lord of the Rings


Seven Things Which Attract Me to the Opposite Sex

1. Sense of humor
2. Laughs at my jokes
3. Great Smile
4. Long Legs
5. Nice Rack
6. Eyes
7. Got her shit together


Seven Things I Say the Most

1. Alright Alright Alright...
2. The light's green, dipshit
3. Thank you for the bets
4. Seven out, line away
5. I'm just sayin'...
6. You gotta be shittin' me, Pyle!
7. Good Luck


Seven Celebrity Crushes

1. Angelina Jolie (like who doesn't have this one...)
2. Jenny Love
3. Kari Wuhrer
4. Melissa Gilbert
5. Christina Applegate
6. Jaime Pressley
7. Lucy Liu, to fulfill the diversity requirement

Mikey

No comments: