Monday, December 11, 2006

Morning Update

Hey Gang!

Happy Monday morning everyone. I just crawled home from a *very* exhausting day at the office, and although the bed is calling me, I need to wind down properly or I won't be able to sleep.

As much as I wanted to write about a bunch of 'Christmasy' topics this weekend, I was just way too busy and didn't have the time. But I've got the next three days off from work, and word on the street is that I'll have some free time while not buffoonerating with Doc Al. I think he and Ross are playing golf today, so after I get some sleep, I've got a little shopping to do, and then I can spend some quality time on the keyboard before we meet up for dinner later tonight.

I've got some good stories to tell. I just need time to tell them.

Sleepy time!

Mikey

No comments: