Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Lust In My Heart


Browsing one of my favorite sites this morning, I came across this wonderful boat for sale in Florida. Unfortunately I don't have $300K lying around, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this obvious bargain.

If only those knuckleheads that run the Powerball would get their shit together and finally call my numbers, we could right this injustice. And the bonus for you, dear readers, would be that this blog might finally have some content of interest. Although, once I get my hands on a sailboat and my title changes from 'Clock Punching Dice Monkey' to 'Captain' there is a slight chance that you'll never hear from me again...

Mikey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikey, am I to assume the "Cheers" you refer to is T2V ? I am sorry to here that. Your posts were the primary reason I tuned in on a regular basis. I hope you don't feel the need to end the Hurricane Mikey blog for the same reasons. If my assumption is wrong, well then never mind :) The Kid

Anonymous said...

I hear you I think. Good luck to you mikey you are always a fun read. I, also, like the Kid hope you continue to post here as it is fun to hear what is happening with you. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I knew immediately what you were refering to in the Cheers analogy and understand as the 'bar' has gotten way too big and lost the feeling of 'family' that us old-timers once had.

I hope you do maintain the blog, as it remains a tie to someone I consider an old friend, one I hope to meet in person one day. And the best to you if you don't choose to remain public. -- Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Mikey

I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading the recent Crap in the Non-Vegas forum. I stumbled into "Cheers" in April of 2002, About three months after you. Used to be a great place to hang. Great vibe and lots of laughs. Not so anymore. What was a great escape and distraction from the day to day grind has become a real drag. Who wants to participate, if all you get is negative feedback and buzz killing replies. I just wish I could be as eloquent as you are in expressing the situation.

Take Care, my friend. I'll look for you in April.

Bosco