Monday, November 07, 2005

Gonna Need A Bigger Boat

Some folks think I lead a pretty interesting life. And although I manage to have my share of fun, nothing I have done is nearly as cool as something my buddy Sam has done recently. One of his hobbies is scuba diving, and every time I catch up with him he regales me with tales of all of his travels. Nothing, however, compares to his most recent adventures he shared with me--he hooked up with San Diego Shark Diving and took a five-day Great White Shark Dive to Mexico. I was so impressed with the pictures that I've decided to post some of them here on the website.

According to Sammy, all of these fish are between 12-16 feet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


You go in the cage, cage goes in the water...shark's in the water...our shark...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And here I thought my spot at the top of the food chain was secure...

Mikey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Mikey! I LOVE scuba diving. How exciting! I can't believe the spacing of the bars...of course the shark was inside the cage!!! This is great!