Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Answering the Question...

Ok, so one of today's posts generated an extra boatload of traffic to my inbox, all carrying an underlying theme/concern.

But the Hurricane Mikey blog (this site that you're reading) is going nowhere. Ok, maybe that doesn't sound so good...what I mean to say is that this website will remain active, and actually, will probably benefit from my new-found freedom. Maybe now I can direct more creative energy to this blog. I'm not going Witness Protection on ya, I'm just limiting my exposure to the idiots and fools.

By the way, it's not permanently posted here on the site, but I can always be reached at mikey-at-hurricanemikey-dot-com.

Mikey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got to be honest. I am going to miss the daily ramblings. I realize we have never met and having some random folk reading your diary may get creepy; but nonetheless, I enjoyed reading about the trials and tribulations of a move like the one you made, both physically and emotionally. I wish you the best, and hope you will still post the excitement and boredom that is Vegas.