Friday, August 14, 2009

Math Suks


His name is Rusty and he's a 'C' student!

Doh!

An astute reader, who wasn't kind enough to leave his name, pointed out a glaring error in my options exercise that I wrote about yesterday. Holy hell, I made an error by a factor of ten, so just ignore all that nonsense and I'll find another, simpler trade to use as an example this weekend. See what happens when you take all that time off? Your brain turns to mush.

But my brain was turning to mush already this week--I've ground out more hours in the poker room this past week than I have in a very long time, so I'm gonna use that as an excuse. Well, that, and the phone rang about six times while I was making that post, so my concentration was interrupted. But as soon as I went back and looked at it, I was like Holy shiat--that can't be right!!!

Anyhow, it's good to be home. I had another good night, and unless it gets crazy-busy this weekend, I should have the next couple of days off. (Of course, if that phone rings, I'll jump on an extra shift, that's for sure). I have no plans except for maybe drinking with Linda Lou and Lori Biker, otherwise I may go play in a cheapie tourney over at Joker's Wild.

Mikey

No comments: