Saturday, April 24, 2010

One Mo' Time!

Hey gang!

Well, I'm having such a good time in Tennessee that I've decided to stay another week. It's not like I've got anything going on back in Hendertucky right now, so why not stick around and enjoy another week out here with the family?

It only cost me $250 to change my ticket, so it was well worth it to get another week of vacation in.

Anyhow, as you can imagine, I'm having an absolute blast. Unfortunately, the camera has stayed in the backpack all week, so I don't have any photo evidence. Also, internet access has been kind of hit-and-miss at times, so I haven't been able to tickle the keys on the laptop as much as I'd normally like.

On the job front, I had a very productive interview a couple of days ago, and I'm waiting to hear back from them for round two. But it sounds promising--if it happens, my days in Vegas are over--I'll have to start the new gig in mid-June (if I get the job). Fingers crossed.

Today I'm spending the day chilling out with Reverend Dave, Amy, Scottie, Cyndi, Tim, and the puglets down here in rainy Columbia TN. We're gonna hang out here at the house playing cards, smoking cigars, having a beer or two, and sitting out on the porch watching the rain. We need a relaxing day after all the running around we've been doing. I'll have a full run-down later, but right now, I just wanna kick back and do nothing.

Later....

Mikey

No comments: