Saturday, May 18, 2013

Good Intentions and all That

I'm gonna be away from the keyboard for the next week--just too pressed for time and too many things going on. 

But I'm taking a little trip over Memorial Day weekend, and I'll have an epic post when I get back.

This sucks, I know.

I wish I had time to write every day, but The Man is keeping me down.  Fingers crossed though.  I got my Powerball ticket.  If I win the $600 million, well, I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about.  And probably a bit more free time on my hands, I'm guessing.

Catch ya in about ten days.

Mikey out.

14 comments:

bdog said...

Hi Mikey,
Hope you had a great weekend. Saw this and thought of you

bdog

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/mass_roundup/2013/05/yankee-candle-launches-man-candles.html

Unknown said...

10 days?

Jay said...

Mikey must've won that $600m or something close to it.

Unknown said...

Mikey, where u at dude?

no one said...

I just hope he is healthy. It is a good sign that he moderates the comments. That means he is alive.

Unknown said...

Hey,

What happened? Cant get that book finished without practice here.

NevadaJay said...

Today is 11/3. Is Mikey still out there?

Jay said...

It's 11/3 today. Is Mikey still out there?

norm said...

and?

Unknown said...

come on Mikey, at least tell us if your ok or not

norm said...

AND ? Where's Mikey??

Anonymous said...

yo!!! come back!!!!

Anonymous said...

come back!!!!!! At least give an update that all is well. we miss you dude!

Unknown said...

He is alive, or the comments would never get posted. He probably took a job as a secret agent.