Sunday, April 14, 2013

Get it TODAY

Hey Readers, today only, get a FREE Kindle version of Linda Lou's book Bastard Husband: A Love Story.  Normally it's about three bucks (still a bargain!), but even if you don't have a Kindle you can still get the Kindle app for your iPad or droid tablet.

Or if you prefer to go old-school, that's ok too.  You can still get the real-book version from Amazon, and it makes a fine addition to your library, coffee table, or back-of-the-toilet shelf.  Don't laugh, you know you keep reading material in there.

Don't worry fellas, I know what you're thinking--but no, it's not a Lifetime Movie gone to print. It's actually funny, entertaining, and nobody gets kidnapped, held hostage, stalked, or otherwise oppressed by evil men-folk.

Anyhow, if you want a few laughs sprinkled in with a few Vegas stories, get the book.  You'll enjoy it.  I promise.

Mikey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well,

I am not sure I could read a book with a heart on the cover. I read her blog sometimes, but I need more action than hormones.

ISE

Hurricane Mikey said...

Hey man, at least it's not a shirtless, windblown Fabio on the cover...