Thursday, October 06, 2005

Settling In to the New Abode

Well, I finally got all my stuffed moved from the old house to the "new" one. It's tough to consider the house new when it's actually older than me, but it's much nicer than the last place. Just imagine the house on Malcolm In The Middle, and that's the place I've just moved from. Definitely the house you don't want on your block, especially if you're trying to sell.

Anyhow, I'll get back to posting on a regular basis very soon. I spent the last week living like a tourist, staying at Golden Nugget, Mirage, and even the Venetian, eating at nice restaurants and clubbing like an Orange County Wannabe. It was quite the adventure, and I'll write all about it over the next couple of days.

In the meantime, I'll get some sleep and grouse about the fact that there is a HUGE Hurricane family party going on this weekend back in Tennessee that I won't be attending. On the plus side, work called tonight and I picked up two extra days, so I got that going for me, which is nice. The oil prices have hit Vegas hard, and it's been sloooooooow around here lately. I could use the work--I just moved all this shit, and I'd love to be able to keep it indoors next month.

Mikey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No pity from me re: gas prices--NC apparently has the highest prices in the continental US.....And I commute a lot farther than you do each day ;-)

Glad you're in Reuben's house and back online!!