Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another Epic Post Is In The Hopper...

But you're gonna have to wait for it.

Sorry, but I'm dead on my feet, shuffling around like a zombie, having just come home from 22 straight hours of Vegas-style buffoonery. I've got some great stories to tell, and I'll get on it at some point, but right now, I'm going to take a shower and then go to bed for at least eight or ten hours. I'm beat--I've gotten about 4 hours of sleep in the past 56 or so, and I can barely function.

These young chicks just wear me out--I met up with my new gal Audrey last night about 8 pm and we just parted ways less than two hours ago over at the M. We've been out all night and most of the day (it's just after 3:00 pm on Thursday afternoon as I write this).

Anyhow, I hope y'all have as much fun reading about it as I had experiencing the past two days. But it's gonna be awhile--I'm gonna sleep like a corpse until sometime tomorrow, I'm hoping, and then I've got to work another day shift. But I'll start pecking away at the keyboard as soon as I get some quality sack-time in.

Until then, y'all have a good one.

Mikey

No comments: