Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Prairie Doggin'

Hey Gang...

Just wanted to poke my head up out of the ground and give you all a quick update. It's been a very long weekend, and I just got home from work about ten minutes ago, but I've got two full days off ahead of me.

First thing, I've got to get a cat-nap for a couple of hours, then I have to take the rental car back before 9:30 this morning. I'll catch a cab back to the house and get some proper sleep after that. Once I'm rested, I'll commence to bloggin' like a maniac--I've got lots of stories to tell. But they probably won't be posted until late tonight/early tomorrow. I am exhausted.

Like Axl once said, all we need is just a little patience.

But Angy was here, which is always fun, and we had a wedding to attend, which had to be the coolest wedding I'd ever been to. I got to mark another restaurant off the list, and as a bonus, Scott and Alice Lee are here in town also, and we're going to spend a few quarters at Commander's Palace on Wednesday for lunch, if you know what I mean, and I think that you do...

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend, and I'll check back in again later.

Later.

Mikey

No comments: