Tuesday, January 26, 2010

All Quiet on the Western Front

Sadly, I have absolutely nothing to report. I slept most of the day on Monday, kicked around the house for a bit, watched the latest episode of 24, and then AC came over after work and we sat outside on the patio sipping on Grand Marnier and smoking Black Labels. It's still pretty cold outside, especially in the middle of the night, but we were bundled up and the Grand Marnier warms you while you drink it.

Other than that, I didn't do a damn thing. Work seems to be a bit slow this week, so I'll probably spend a whole lotta time reading and working on my jigsaw puzzle that I haven't touched in two weeks. Oh yeah, it's still out there on the dining room table, and I'll probably spend a good chunk of today working on it.

Wish I had more...

Mikey

No comments: